Another Test Subject – Mortal Kombat 1: Mortal Kombat 1 is the latest entry in the long-running Mortal Kombat series of fighting games where players can fight in 1v1 or 2v2 fights in the ultimate show of skills. This time around, the developers have revamped the entire game and its storyline to adopt a new modern ideology into the game.
Players can engage in thrilling PVP and PvE matches and fight till only one of them remains standing. One thing that sets the new Mortal Kombat apart from its predecessors in the inclusion of Invasion Klues.
We will talk about what are invasion klues and also tell you how to solve Another Test Subject Klue in Mortal Kombat 1 in this article, so stick with us and find out everything there is about the Invasion Klue and another test subject quest in Mortal Combat 1.
What is Mortal Kombat 1 Invasion Mode?
Players in Mortal Kombat 1 have access to a variety of game modes, including a story mode, online Versus mode, and Tower mode. There is also a brand-new single-player mode called Invasion, which has received a lot of positive feedback from gamers all over the world.
When you first enter Invasion mode, Liu Kang will explain that there has been an invasion affecting the universe, with villains from multiple timelines arriving to wreak havoc.
You must select a Kombatant and a Kameo Fighter before moving around a board game-like map, encountering various Mortal Kombat fighter situations. These challenges range from standard fights to those with unique special modifiers and interesting elements.
By completing these challenges, you will receive in-game cosmetics and other rewards.
Let us now take a look at all the Invasion Mode Klue that are available to us in the game:
- ESDORYT TEH DWLOR – Complete a match using Kameo Cryax’s Armageddon Fatality.
- TOASTY!!! – Complete a match by using Kameo Scorpion’s Fatality.
- AMNISLTA4 – In a single match, use all four charges in your Talisman.
- FLIPPING OUT – In a single match, flip your stance 30 times.
- DEDAERHT – Bring a match to a close with Ashrah’s second Fatality.
- QUACKX10 – Duck 10 times in a row during a match.
- ERTECA AOSCH – Complete a game with any Havik Fatality.
- ANOTHER TEST SUBJECT – Completing a match with Shang’s second Fatality.
- NOMED RENNI – Use Sareena’s Kameo Fatality to end a match.
- KCIRT TAH – Finish the fight with Kung Lao’s Kameo Fatality.
- ELEMENT OF LIFE – Complete a match with Rain’s Fatality.
What is Another Test Subject Puzzle in Mortal Kombat 1
Another Test Subject is one of the Invasion Mode Klues puzzles. As stated above, solving these Invasion Mode Klues allows you to unlock the seasonal missions in Mortal Kombat 1.
For the Another Test Subject puzzle, you must use the player Shang Tsung which is available to select from the Komatant menu. Shang Tsung is one of Mortal Kombat World’s most recognizable villains. He is one of the Mortal Kombat 1992 comeback characters.
Being an OP anti-hero, Shang Tsung is has very deadly set of moves that can one-shot kill his opponents in the blink of an eye. Let us take a look at his Fatalities in Mortal Kombat 1:
Close Range Fatality
- Press left, down, down to perform Shang Tsung’s close-range fatality.
- Then, while standing close to the enemy, deliver a low kick.
- This move causes Shang to slice the enemy’s neck, causing the golden liquid to pour out of the enemy.
- Shang then slices open the enemy’s stomach, causing the liquid to spill everywhere.
- Finally, the enemy dies, and you win the battle.
- Press right, down, and left to perform Shang Tsung’s mid-range fatality.
- Then a medium-range high kick against the enemy.
- Shang uses this move to lift the enemy, place them in bed, and then slice their stomach open.
- He then injects a green liquid into their stomachs.
- This green liquid causes a snake to burst forth, devouring the enemy’s brain an killing him instantly.
How to Complete Another Test Subject Puzzle
There are a few steps involved in completing the Another test subject puzzle.
Here’s a step-by-step walkthrough for completing this puzzle:
- Switch to Shang Tsung from your characters and then take part in the fight.
- Fight the boss and defeat him.
- Execute the close-range fatality. Shang will use his claw to stab the enemy’s neck and pour golden liquid.
- He will stab the stomach, allowing the liquid to spread, instantly killing the enemy.
- You will win once you complete the fatality.
Once you have successfully performed Shang’s Second Fatality to kill and dispose of your opponent, you will have completed the Another Test Subject Invasion Clue in Mortal Kombat 1.
You will also unlock a chest that will reward you with good loot and that is all for this Another Test Subject Mortal Kombat Guide.
Also, read Mortal Kombat 1: Slow Unpacking [Fixed]