Best Ana Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre Ana is one of the four playable victims in the game, and she has a unique ability that makes her very resilient and tough. In this blog post, I will share with you some tips and tricks on how to build Ana for survival and how to use her ability effectively.
Ana’s Attributes in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Ana has four attributes that affect her performance in the game: Strength, Speed, Stamina, and Intelligence. Each attribute has a maximum value of 10, and you can allocate points to them when you create your character. Here is a brief description of each attribute and how it affects Ana:
- Strength: This attribute determines how much damage Ana can deal with melee weapons and how much she can resist the family’s attacks. A higher Strength also increases Ana’s chances of breaking free from grabs and traps. Strength is very important for Ana, as she will often have to fight back against the family.
- Speed: This attribute determines how fast Ana can run and how quickly she can perform actions such as opening doors, picking up items, and using objects. A higher Speed also reduces Ana’s noise level, making her harder to detect by the family. Speed is useful for Ana, as she will need to move around the map and escape from danger.
- Stamina: This attribute determines how long Ana can sprint and how quickly she recovers from exhaustion. A higher Stamina also increases Ana’s health regeneration rate and reduces her bleeding rate. Stamina is essential for Ana, as she will rely on her endurance and toughness to survive.
- Intelligence: This attribute determines how well Ana can use items and objects in the game. A higher Intelligence also increases Ana’s chances of finding useful items, unlocking doors, and repairing vehicles. Intelligence is helpful for Ana, as she will need to use her resources wisely and find ways to escape.
Ana’s Skill Tree
Ana has a skill tree that allows her to unlock perks that enhance her abilities and performance in the game. The skill tree has three branches: Pain Is Nothing, Fight Back, and No Sell. Each branch has four perks that require a certain amount of skill points to unlock. You can earn skill points by completing objectives, killing enemies, or surviving for a certain amount of time. Here is a brief description of each branch and its perks:
Pain Is Nothing: This branch focuses on Ana’s unique ability, which allows her to ignore damage and stamina loss for a short duration. The perks in this branch are:
- Pain Is Nothing: This is Ana’s default ability, which activates automatically when her health drops below 25%. When activated, Ana becomes immune to damage and stamina loss for 10 seconds. She also gains a boost of speed and strength during this time. This ability has a cooldown of 60 seconds.
- Pain Is Pleasure: This perk increases the duration of Pain Is Nothing by 5 seconds. It also increases Ana’s health regeneration rate by 50% while the ability is active.
- Pain Is Power: This perk increases the damage dealt by Ana by 50% while Pain Is Nothing is active. It also increases her chances of breaking free from grabs and traps by 50% during this time.
- Pain Is Everything: This perk reduces the cooldown of Pain Is Nothing by 15 seconds. It also allows Ana to activate the ability manually at any time by pressing a button.
Fight Back: This branch focuses on Ana’s combat skills and melee weapons. The perks in this branch are:
- Fight Back: This is Ana’s default perk, which allows her to use melee weapons in the game. She can pick up weapons such as hammers, axes, knives, or chainsaws from the environment or from dead enemies. She can also craft weapons from items such as nails, wires, or pipes.
- Fight Smart: This perk increases the durability of melee weapons by 50%. It also reduces the noise level of melee weapons by 50%, making them less likely to attract attention from the family.
- Fight Hard: This perk increases the damage dealt by melee weapons by 50%. It also increases the knockback effect of melee weapons by 50%, making them more effective at stunning or pushing back enemies.
- Fight Dirty: This perk allows Ana to perform special attacks with melee weapons by pressing a button. These attacks vary depending on the weapon used, but they usually deal more damage or have additional effects such as bleeding, burning, or poisoning.
- No Sell: This branch focuses on Ana’s resistance and recovery from damage. The perks in this branch are:
- No Sell: This is Ana’s default perk, which reduces the damage taken by Ana by 25%. It also reduces the bleeding rate of Ana by 25%, making her less likely to die from blood loss.
- What Doesn’t Kill You: This perk increases the health regeneration rate of Ana by 50%. It also increases the stamina recovery rate of Ana by 50%, making her less likely to get exhausted.
- Tough As Nails: This perk increases the maximum health of Ana by 25%. It also increases the maximum stamina of Ana by 25%, making her more durable and energetic.
- Never Give Up: This perk allows Ana to revive herself from death once per match by pressing a button. When revived, Ana recovers 50% of her health and stamina and gains a temporary boost of speed and strength.
Best Possible Build For Ana in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Attributes: Strength 8, Speed 6, Stamina 8, Intelligence 3. This allocation gives Ana a high level of strength and stamina, which are her main advantages in the game. It also gives her a decent level of speed, which is useful for mobility and stealth. Intelligence is the least important attribute for Ana, as she does not rely much on items or objects in the game.
- Skill Tree: Pain Is Nothing 4/4, Fight Back 3/4, No Sell 3/4. This allocation maximizes Ana’s unique ability, which is her most powerful tool in the game. It also gives her some perks that enhance her combat skills and melee weapons, which are her main weapons in the game. It also gives her some perks that improve her resistance and recovery from damage, which are essential for survival.
Tips and Tricks on how to use Ana effectively in Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- Use Pain Is Nothing wisely. This ability can save your life in critical situations, but it also has a long cooldown. Try to activate it when you are low on health and surrounded by enemies, or when you need to escape from a dangerous situation. Do not waste it when you are safe or have an advantage over the enemy.
- Use melee weapons effectively. Melee weapons are your best friends in the game, as they deal more damage than your fists and have various effects. Try to find or craft weapons that suit your play style and preference. For example, if you like to be stealthy, use weapons that are quiet and have bleeding or poisoning effects. If you like to be aggressive, use weapons that are loud and have burning or knockback effects.
- Use special attacks strategically. Special attacks can give you an edge in combat, but they also consume stamina and make noise. Use them when you need to deal more damage or have an additional effect on the enemy. Do not spam them when you are low on stamina or have no enemies nearby.
- Use items and objects sparingly. Items and objects can be useful in some situations, but they are not your main focus in the game. Use them when you need to heal yourself, distract the enemy, or escape from a trap. Do not rely on them too much, as they are limited and may not always work as expected.
Conclusion For Best Ana Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Ana is a fun and challenging character to play in Texas Chain Saw Massacre. She has a unique ability that makes her very resilient and tough, but she also has to rely on her combat skills and melee weapons to survive. She can be built in different ways depending on your preference and play style, but I think the build I suggested above is effective and balanced for her. I hope this blog post was helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below.
ALSO READ : Best Connie Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre