Best Leland Build in Texas Chainsaw Massacre The best Leland build in The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is a defender build that focuses on using his Life Saver ability to stun the family and save his teammates. He also equips Brawler and Wrestler perks to increase his damage with melee weapons and his chance of breaking free from the family’s grasp. He spends his attribute points on increasing his toughness and stealth, as these are his weakest stats. He also unlocks all the upgrades for his Life Saver ability and some passive skills that boost his strength, endurance, or toughness. This build makes him a formidable fighter and runner who can protect himself and his teammates from the horror.
Stats of Leland
Leland is a former wrestler who has the highest strength and endurance among the victims, making him a formidable fighter and runner. However, he also has the lowest stealth and toughness, meaning he can be easily detected and injured by the family. Here are his stats:
- Toughness: 20
- Endurance: 30
- Strength: 40
- Proficiency: 25
- Stealth: 10
Leland’s Main Ability in TCM
Leland’s main ability is Life Saver, which allows him to charge into a family member and knock them back, stunning them for a few seconds. This ability can be very useful for saving himself or his teammates from being captured or killed. However, it also has some drawbacks, such as draining stamina and not working on Leatherface. Here are the details of his ability:
- Life Saver: Press and hold the ability button to activate. While active, Leland can run into a family member and knock them back, stunning them for a few seconds. Leland can use this ability to rescue himself or his teammates from a family member’s grasp or attack. He can also use this ability to create an opening for escaping or completing objectives. However, using this ability also has some drawbacks. First, it drains Leland’s stamina while active, limiting his ability to run or sprint. Second, it does not work on Leatherface, who can resist Leland’s charge and counterattack. Third, it makes Leland more visible to the family by emitting a loud noise and a bright light.
Upgrades of Leland in Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Leland’s ability can be upgraded by leveling up his character through playing matches and earning experience points. Here are the upgrades he can unlock:
- Level 1: Increase Knockback Distance: Increases the knockback distance of Leland’s Life Saver by 10%.
- Level 2: Increase Knockback Distance: Increases the knockback distance of Leland’s Life Saver by 20%.
- Level 3: Reduce Stamina Drain: Reduces the stamina drain of Leland’s Life Saver by 50%.
- Level 4: Reduce Visibility: Reduces the visibility of Leland’s Life Saver by 50%.
- Level 5: Increase Stun Duration: Increases the stun duration of Leland’s Life Saver by 50%.
Perks of Leland in Texas Chainsaw:
Leland also has two unique perks that he can equip and level up to enhance his performance. Here are his perks:
- Brawler: Increases Leland’s damage with melee weapons by 10%/20%/30%.
- Wrestler: Increases Leland’s chance of breaking free from a family member’s grasp by 10%/20%/30%.
The best Leland build in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:
- tribute Points: Spend your attribute points on increasing your toughness and stealth, as these are your weakest stats. You can also increase your proficiency if you want to improve your skill with ranged weapons or lockpicking.
- Skill Tree: Unlock all the upgrades for your Life Saver ability, as this is your main tool for stunning the family and saving your teammates. You can also unlock some passive skills that boost your strength, endurance, or toughness.
- Perks: Equip Brawler and Wrestler as your perks, as these will increase your damage with melee weapons and your chance of breaking free from a family member’s grasp. These perks will make you more effective in combat situations and help you escape from danger.
With this build, you will be able to use your Life Saver ability more effectively and efficiently, as well as deal more damage with melee weapons and break free from the family more easily. You will also have more toughness and stealth, which will help you survive longer and avoid detection.
ALSO READ: Sonny Abilities in Texas Chainsaw Massacre