How to Delete Friends in Call of Duty Mobile: There are undoubtedly several aspects to appreciate in an online multiplayer game. For example, the multiplayer option allows you to invite others to play and combat common opponents. Spending time with friends will be enjoyable for gaming enthusiasts. Call of Duty Mobile game fans, for example, like to play with their friends on the same team.
There are several fascinating pieces of weaponry to make the match more difficult for you and your pals. However, in order to obtain these weapons, you must either purchase them or complete certain prerequisites, such as B. advance to the next level. The game gets easier when you collaborate as a team to beat the enemy Call of Duty mobile.
But what if a previously invited buddy turns out to be dramatic and playful? Another intriguing feature of Call of Duty Mobile is the ability to delete friends. Let us take a deep dive and understand how to delete friends in Call of Duty Mobile.
How to Delete Friends in Call of Duty Mobile
It is not difficult to delete a friend from the Call of Duty mobile game, but you will no longer be able to play with that friend after they have been removed. So, what now? The actions to take are as follows.
- To begin, launch your Call of Duty mobile game.
- Then choose the buddy symbol. Try to choose some buddies to remove in this location.
- After that, you may erase the friends you added earlier by tapping the trash can button.
- There will be a confirmation notification soon.
- The final step is to try to click the OK button after eliminating certain friends.
Deleting some friends from your account that you don’t like isn’t easy enough. You will not be able to see the friend who is playing with you in the Call of Duty mobile game unless you add them back in. So, are you interested in reducing the number of friends in Call of Duty Mobile? If so, please follow the method above to delete friends from Call of Duty Mobile.
How to Delete Call of Duty Account
In CoD Mobile, deleting your account is as simple as tapping one button, and poof! Unfortunately, it is not how to delete a CoD Mobile account, and it is a little more complicated. The good news is that we have you covered on that front, which is what this section of the article is all about.
We all need a break now and then, don’t we? That is possibly why you are here. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the simplest way to delete your CoD Mobile account on both Android and iOS. Here’s what you should do!
Start with Unlinking COD Mobile Account: To delete your CoD Mobile account, you must first unlink it from your social accounts. These primarily include Facebook and Google.
Follow these steps-
- Step 1: First and foremost, launch the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device. Open Facebook in your browser if you are on a computer.
- Step 2: Go to your Account settings and scroll down to the Apps and Websites area. This can be tapped or clicked.
- Step 3: In this section, you’ll find all the apps and websites associated with your Facebook account. CoD Mobile can be found here. You’re almost done with your quest to learn how to remove a CoD Mobile account!
- Step 4: Find the Remove option, click it, and then click Confirm.
Unlink CoD Mobile & Google Account
You have now successfully disconnected your CoD Mobile account from your Facebook account. For many players, that is essentially the end of the game. Many people, however, want to link their Google accounts as well. This is what they believe must be done:
- Step 1: To begin, navigate to your Google account settings. Alternatively, go to Google’s Linked Accounts Page. You’ll find a list of all the apps that are linked to your Google account here.
- Step 2: Here you will find Call of Duty Mobile.
- Step 3: Next to the app, there is a Remove or Unlink option. Tap on it.
Your CoD Mobile account should now be disconnected from your CoD Mobile account. Simply uninstall the game after disconnecting your Facebook and Google accounts. Your Call of Duty account has been permanently deleted. That’s all there is for Android users, and hopefully, you’ve figured out how to remove your CoD Mobile account by now.
Unlink Guest Account from CoD Mobile on iOS
iOS systems are well-known for their security levels and complexities. Even playing on a Guest Account and removing it may be difficult for iOS users. Game Center recognizes your Guest Account and saves your progress in CoD Mobile with it. In this instance, you can only remove all of the data to completely deactivate your CoD Mobile account.
In iOS, follow these steps to remove the CoD Mobile account progress on a guest account:
- Step 1: First, go to your iOS device’s Settings panel.
- Step 2: Navigate to the App Management section and choose CoD Mobile from the list of available apps.
- Step 3: Navigate to the storage options in CoD Mobile and select the Clear Data option. This will delete your CoD Mobile data as well as your guest account.
After you successfully unlink your social accounts from the game, simply proceed with deleting the game from your devices as you normally do.