How to make a Second Account on Clash of Clans: Clash of Clans still receives the same amount of love from gamers as it did when it was launched in 2012. The game makes the player the chief of a village and they have to upgrade their village in order to progress in the game. The game is essentially multiplayer and involves a lot of exciting concepts to engage the players. Since the release of Supercell ID, it is very easy to play with multiple accounts on the same device. In this article, we will discuss how to make a second account on Clash of Clans.
Why do players need a 2nd account?
Clash of Clans is an addictive game. Players sometimes play with more than one account for the purpose of donations or when running a clan to provide an extra player for wars. Sometimes a player may just make a second account for entertainment. Whatever may be the reason for the player, playing with multiple accounts is challenging and fun at the same time. Players need to keep a track of the updates on both their accounts and play wars through both accounts to keep upgrading the village.
Steps to make a Second account on Clash of Clans-
Follow the steps given below to make a second account on Clash of Clans-
- Open Clash of Clans on your device
- Tap on the Settings icon present in the lower-left corner of the game screen
- In the settings menu tap on the CONNECTED button present in the top right corner
- Tap on the settings button in the Supercell ID menu window
- Tap on Logout and then tap on confirm to log out from your existing game account
- Open the game again and tap on the “Play without Supercell ID” button
- Follow the steps shown in the tutorial and create a new Supercell ID using a different email
- Open the game again and go to the settings menu again
- Tap on the disconnected button
- A new window will appear
- In the new window click on Register now
- In the box which would appear type your new email address
- An OTP for verification will be sent to your email, type the OTP in the boxes and click on Submit
- Click the okay button to exit the Supercell ID creation screen
- Open the game again and click on settings
- From the setting click on the button next to Supercell
- After you click on that button the log-in screen of Clash of Clans will appear
- On the log-in screen tap on “Play with Supercell ID”
- A new window will appear. It will have the list of accounts you added to your device
- Select the account you want to play with
- To switch accounts next time you can simply click on the switch button and select the account of your choice.
So from the above steps, it must be clear to you that the steps of setting up a second account is very easy. That’s all on how to make a second account on Clash of Clans.
Also read, how to add friends on FIFA 22.