How to Reroll in Honkai Star Rail: There are numerous reasons for Honkai: Star Rail’s popularity, one of which is the game’s diverse cast of characters. Some of these characters are available for free simply by progressing, but the majority are locked behind a gacha system, which can be very frustrating for some players.
The outcomes of your battles in the game can vary greatly depending on the characters you choose at the start. Fortunately, there is a way for you to get your favorite characters even if you do not get them in your first account.
In this article, we will take an in-depth look at how to reroll in Mihoyo’s latest Gatch game, Honkai Star Rail. So without any further ado, let dive right in and tell you whether it is worth to reroll your account in Honkai Star Rail.
Make A New Account
Hoyoverse appears to have learned from their initial error in Genshin Impact, where they allowed players to create as many guest accounts as they wanted. This system allows you to create as many reroll accounts as you want without consequence. When you had to use a verified email address, things got a lot more difficult.
If you want to create a new account in Honkai: Star Rail, you can do so by clicking the “Log In” button on the game’s main screen or by visiting Hoyolab. When you’re asked to enter your Login information, click the “Register Now” button. This will take you to a screen where you must enter the following information:
- Email Address
- Verification Code sent by mail
- Set your password
- Retype the desired password.
After entering all of the required information, your Hoyoverse account will be created, and you will be able to begin a new game on any server of your choosing. You can also switch servers with the same account to begin a new game because progress is not shared between servers.
How to Reroll in Honkai Star Rail
After you’ve made a new account, the next question is how far you should progress before rerolling. This is a difficult question to answer because it is entirely dependent on what you want from a reroll and how much time you want to spend on each account. The progression can thus be divided into three tiers:
Fastest Account Reroll
- Begin the game by selecting a character. To progress, go through the first few scenes where you’re forced to fight enemies.
- At some point, you’ll come across enemies who don’t have a yellow marker on them. You can speed up your run by avoiding these enemies.
- In the space center, speak with Himeko and Asta. You’ll be able to begin summoning the characters here, and you’ll almost certainly get Asta in your first Warp.
- Use the 20 Star Rail Passes you’ll receive in the mail as a pre-registration reward. You can get up to two multis in the Departure Warp banner with this.
- If you do not get the character(s) you want in these pulls, you can move on to the next account.
Medium Account Reroll
- This tier of rerolling extends a little further than the previous one. After pulling your first 20 Warps, use the game’s active codes to obtain as many Jades as possible.
- You can also claim all of your achievements, obtain all of the chests in the area. And complete the tutorials to obtain more jades.
- Pull on the limited banner with the jades to get enough Embers to get four more Star Rail passes. These can be used on the starter banner for a third multi.
Slowest Account Reroll
- Continue the quest until you talk to Pom Pom and she gives you the level rewards after you’ve completed everything mentioned in the previous tiers. Attempt to claim all of the chests and progress to level ten of the game.
- On level ten, Pom Pom will give you two Star Rail passes, and the Trailblazing will give you ten. Purchase all five passes from the Embers shop.
- You can also obtain one Star Rail pass from Operation Briefing Part 1, the Internal Purchase Officer in Hertha Space Station, and the Starlight Exchange in the store.
- This brings your total number of Star Rail Passes to 40, ensuring a five-star character from the standard banner.
Conclusion: Is it Worth to Reroll Your Account in Honkai Star Rail?
When it comes to rerolling, Honkai: Star Rail is one of the most difficult games out there. It takes a long time and it also becomes frustrating if you do not get lucky a few times. However, as previously stated, the characters you encounter at the start can significantly alter your experience.
If you are a casual player who isn’t interested in any particular character, it’s probably not worth rerolling because you can beat the game with almost any character in the right settings. Re-rolling is an option if you want to try your luck until you get specific characters like Himeko or Welt.