Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- The Secret Room Quest Walkthrough In the primary narrative of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, players will learn about the enigmatic Korok Forest. This secret location, which was the Master Sword’s final known residence, is crucial in advancing Link to the conclusion of Tears of the Kingdom. It will seem to provide very little in the way of adventure when Link first arrives. But after the Great Deku Tree is freed from Gloom, the woodland will come alive once more, presenting Link with a variety of fresh encounters and objectives. Link can now complete one of these quests in the recently restored Korok Forest.
Link can now complete one of these quests in the recently restored Korok Forest, “The Secret Room.” Even though it is a short task, it is the best way to get the Korok Fabric for the paraglider and a great introduction to the newly added content. This tutorial will provide the gamer with everything they need to successfully accomplish the mission.
How to start Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- The Secret Room Quest
1. It is very necessary for Link to rid the Great Deku Tree of the Gloom in its “stomach” before he can start “The Secret Room.” In “Trail of the Master Sword,” a rather late stage of the main quest, Link can perform this assignment. Link can enter Korok Forest at any moment from a specified location in the Depths if he wants to finish this assignment earlier in The Order of the Phoenix. Link can quickly go to the Musanokir Shrine once he is ready to start the quest. At 0410, 2133, and 0144, this will be accessible directly outside the Great Deku Tree. The link should enter the tunnel that leads to the Deku Tree Chasm at the base of the Deku Tree
2. Link will find a Korok named Oaki within the secret chamber. He explains to Link that he is attempting to put together a “secret room,” but the decoration needs some assistance. To start the assignment, finish the chat. Link will discover a small room with a cooking pot inside the tree. Ascend should be used right before the pot to transport Link to the hidden room where he can start the mission.
3. Oaki will notify Link that he requires the following items.
a) Four blue lampshades.
b) Giant Brightbloom Seeds.
Return to Oaki
Return to Oaki in the secret room once Link has gathered all of the necessary ingredients. Because the young Korok wants to see how everything looks at night, Link will have to wait with Oaki until nightfall if he returns during the day. Oaki will take a bit after obtaining the materials to set up all of the decorations. He is overjoyed with the new secret area and will award Link with the Korok Fabric, which he can use on the paraglider. Link can now proceed to the Dye Shop in Hateno Village to set up his new cloth, displaying his love for Koroks for the entire Kingdom of Hyrule to see.
Required item by Oaki Coordinates in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- The Secret Room Quest
1. Four blue lampshades: This resource is scarce in the Kingdom of Hyrule, although it is not difficult to locate. In the Farosh Hills, there are two small ponds that will give Link more than enough Blue Nightshade to finish this quest. Coordinates of the pond: 0599, -2470, 0080.
2. Giant Brightbloom Seeds: These Brightbloom seeds may be found in almost every cave and well throughout Tears of the Kingdom. Link can locate numerous in the Royal Hidden Passage, which is uncovered beneath Lookout Landing in the common area. Most stables have wells that Link can explore, and the majority of them have at least a few Giant Brightbloom seeds.
Conclusion – Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- The Secret Room Quest Walkthrough
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, The Secret Room Quest leads you to a hidden chamber within the ancient castle. Inside, you face trials representing the elements: fire, water, earth, and air. Overcoming puzzles, you reach the central pedestal, holding the mystical Tears of the Kingdom. With a sense of urgency, you escape before the castle seals. Now possessing the artifact’s power and knowledge, you become a revered hero, entrusted with Hyrule’s destiny.