Clash Royale has gone a long way since its original debut in 2016, with several new features added to the game. The creators have managed to maintain the game not only current but also exciting and fun to play, whether with the addition of Magic Items or the launching of “2v2” game variants. You may also build unique lobbies in the game to practise or try out your decks without risking your prizes. As a result, it’s safe to say that Clash Royale is an exceptionally enjoyable game to play with friends, and our guide to adding and asking friends to play together can assist you with any minor issues you may have.
Adding your friends to your Clash Royale profile allows you to invite them and queue up for multiplayer games together. If you’re wondering how to add friends to play Clash Royale with them, we’ve got you covered with everything you need to know.
How to add friends to Clash Royale?
- Open the player’s profile you’d want to make a friend with.
2. On their profile, click on the ‘Add Friend’ option.
3. As soon as they accept your friend request, you may find their profile under the ‘Social’ option.
Download Clash Royale
How to invite friends to Clash Royale
After a person accepts your in-game buddy request, you may invite them into custom rooms or to your own party to play with you. Going to the Battle tab is the simplest way to invite a friend to Clash Royale. Here are a few basic steps that will walk you through the full procedure:
- In the Battle tab, click the ‘Party!’ button in the middle.
2. Choose the game mode you want to play.
3. Invite the appropriate player by clicking the ‘Play with Friend’ option.
4. As soon as the invited player accepts the invitation, they will be added to the game queue.
Is there a cap on the number of friends each account may have?
Unfortunately, each account in Clash Royale is limited to 100 Clash Friends. These 100 pals, on the other hand, are just individuals you’ve added to your in-game account. If you ever reach the limit of 100 friends in Clash Royale, you may link other accounts and import your friends from there. However, you should be aware that even pending friend requests are counted towards the limit. As a result, once a player has 100 friends in Clash Royale, they will no longer be able to accept new friend requests.
Which accounts can be linked to Clash Royale?
Clash Royale allows users to connect up to three accounts at the present, depending on their device and regional settings. These are some of the platforms:
1. Supercell (Limited to 300 friends)
2. QQ/WeChat (Restricted to selective regions)
3. Center for Games (Only for iOS devices)
In any event, even if the other options don’t suit your preferences, you can always add 300 more friends to this game by simply linking your Supercell account to the game.
So there you have it — all you need to know about Clash Royale’s social components.