How to Change Dice Skin in Baldur’s Gate 3? Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing game that lets you create your own character and embark on an epic adventure in Dungeons & Dragons. One feature that makes this game unique is the use of dice rolls to determine the outcomes of various actions, such as dialogue choices, skill checks, and combat. If you are a fan of dice rolling, you might be interested in customizing your dice skin to suit your personal style and preferences. In this blog post, I will show you how to change your dice skin in Baldur’s Gate 3 and what options are available.
How to Change Your Dice Skin in Baldur’s Gate 3
Changing your dice skin in Baldur’s Gate 3 is not very intuitive, as there is no option to do so in the main menu or the character creation screen. Instead, you have to wait until you encounter a situation where you have to roll a dice, such as when you are talking to an NPC or trying to perform a certain action. When the dice rolling screen appears, you will see a small dice icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Click on it, and you will see a list of dice skins that you can choose from. You can preview how each dice skin looks by hovering over it with your mouse cursor. Once you select a dice skin, it will be applied to your current and future dice rolls. However, if you want to change your dice skin again, you will have to wait for another dice-rolling prompt to appear.
What Dice Skins Are Available in Baldur’s Gate 3?
There are currently six dice skins available in Baldur’s Gate 3. They are:
- Default: This is the standard dice skin that everyone starts with. It is a simple white dice with black dots.
- Deluxe Edition: This is a special dice skin that is only available to those who purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game. It is a metallic dice with golden edges and engraved symbols.
- Lava: This is a fiery dice skin that looks like it is made of molten rock. It has orange and yellow colors and cracks that glow with heat.
- Ice: This is a frosty dice skin that looks like it is made of frozen water. It has blue and white colors and snowflakes that sparkle.
- Wood: This is a natural dice skin that looks like it is made of carved wood. It has brown and green colors and leaves that flutter.
- Bone: This is a spooky dice skin that looks like it is made of animal bones. It has beige and gray colors and skulls that grin.
Conclusion for How to Change Dice Skin in Baldur’s Gate 3
Baldur’s Gate 3 is a game that offers a lot of customization options for the players, including the ability to change their dice skin. This feature adds more flavor and personality to the game and allows the players to express themselves in different ways. Whether you prefer a classic, elegant, fiery, frosty, natural, or spooky dice skin, you can find one that suits your taste and mood. Changing your dice skin is easy and fun, and you can do it anytime you encounter a dice-rolling prompt.
I hope this blog post was helpful and informative for you. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below.
ALSO READ: Baldur’s Gate 3: Best Races To Play With