How to dance in Fortnite Mobile! The goal of Fortnite is to be the last person standing out of the 100 players who arrive on the island. However, if you’re completing the game’s weekly challenges, you might need to dance. Here’s how to dance in Fortnite on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.
In Fortnite, there are numerous Emotes to choose from. Emotes can be obtained by purchasing them. You can also get an emote as a reward for purchasing an item.
This article will teach you how to dance within the Fornite mobile app. In addition, we’ll show you how to learn new emote dance moves. The screenshots below were taken with the iOS app for the iPhone X, but the steps are the same for any Android device. Please see below for the steps you must take within Epic Games’ free mobile app Fortnite Battle Royale:
How to dance in Fortnite Mobile
There are rewards available on the Season 3 Battle Pass. To obtain all of those items, you must play the game long enough to rank up your Battle Pass. Those items will become available in your Locker as you progress in rank. Here is a list of all the cosmetic items and emotes available from Season 3’s Battle Pass’s free tier.
- Tier 2 – Challenges
- Tier 6 – “Doughnut” Banner Icon
- Tier 10 – “Salute” Emote
- Tier 14 – “In Love” Emoticon
- Tier 18 – 100 V-Bucks
- Tier 22 – “Precision” Back Bling
- Tier 26 – “GG” Emoticon
- Tier 30 – “Battle Royale” Loading Screen
- Tier 34 – 100 V-Bucks
- Tier 38 – “Eagle” Banner Icon
- Tier 42 – “Positivity” Emoticon
- Tier 46 – “EVA” Harvesting Tool
- Tier 50 – “Star” Banner Icon
- Tier 54 – “A+” Emoticon
1) Dancing isn’t difficult in and of itself. Tap the ! symbol in the upper right corner while playing the game.
2) Select dance moves.
3) For a few seconds, your character will begin to dance.
How to Pick Up New Dance Moves
1) You can also buy new emote moves from the shop. You must tap on the shopping cart in the lobby to do so. Breakdance moves are available for 800 V-bucks.
2) When you buy new moves, they will be added to your locker in the emotes section.
HOW TO EMOTE ON A COMPUTER
1) While in-game, use your keyboard and mouse to press [B].
2) This will bring up the emote wheel.
3) Using your mouse, you can select an emote.
4) You’re going to do the emote.
HOW TO USE EMOTES ON THE PS4 AND XBOX ONE
This is how to emote on the console.
1) First, while in-game, hold down the down arrow key on your controller.
2) This will activate an emote wheel.
3) You can select which emote to use by using the right analog stick. Please hover over it and press the [A] or [X] buttons.
4) You will perform the selected emote.
HOW TO EMOTE ON YOUR COMPUTER
1) Using a keyboard and mouse, press [B] while in-game.
2) This will display the emote wheel.
3) You can select an emote using your mouse.
4) You are going to do the emote.
On which platforms do you dance in Fortnite?
On Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, press down on the d-pad, select your emote from the wheel, and then press A/ X/ A. Press B on your keyboard and use your mouse to select the emote on PC. Finally, for mobile, look for the ‘I’ in a speech bubble in the top right corner of your screen and tap the emote with which you want to dance.