How to Delete Friends in Roblox: You’ll have made a lot of new friends if you play Roblox all the time. But what if you wish to remove a friend for whatever reason? Is it even conceivable?
This post will teach you all you need to know about how to delete friends in Roblox. There are more than a few ways of achieving this.
How to Delete Friends in Roblox
Roblox decreased the maximum number of buddies to 200 in 2015. This generated a few issues. People now have an overflowing contact list with no room for more! The only method to avoid this is to remove friends from your contact list.
This is the simplest way to delete friends from Roblox, according to official instructions:
- Enter your Roblox username and password.
- Navigate to the user’s profile.
- Select the Unfriend option.
You may do this as many times as you like. Even though it is a sluggish approach, it has the benefit of being official and easy, with no need for fiddling.
It will also ensure that you keep the friends you want.
However, if you wish to erase several friends at once, this procedure becomes extremely time-consuming. Unfortunately, there is no option for group deletion.
Multiple Tabs (Delete Friends in Roblox)
If you want to take it a step further, you may use contemporary browsers’ multi-tab processing. Here’s how to go about it:
- Launch your browser and sign in to your Roblox account (such as Google Chrome).
- Right-click on someone’s profile and select “Open in New Tab.” To get the same effect while reducing the number of clicks, use Ctrl + click or click the mouse wheel.
- Open around a dozen tabs, one for each of the friends you want to unfriend.
- Open each new tab and click the aforementioned Unfriend option.
- When you’ve finished with one set of a dozen accounts, shut those tabs and return to the original list, then repeat Step 2.
This approach should be significantly faster than the standard one, but it still needs a lot of clicking around to complete the task.
Roblox Friend Removal Button Extension
If you do not want to open a lot of tabs and load your computer with processes, you may find a solution on the Google store. What you must do is as follows:
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Navigate to the Chrome Web Store.
- Locate the Roblox Friend Remove Button.
- Click the Add to Chrome button.
This will add a little red button to your Roblox friend list, allowing you to Unfriend someone from the menu directly. There will be no more clicking or opening tabs.
If you ever wish to delete this extension from Chrome, follow these steps:
- Find the Extension in the Extensions toolbar. This will be located in the upper right corner of your toolbar.
- Locate the Extension you wish to uninstall.
- Right-click and select “Remove from Chrome.”
We’ve shown you a few straightforward methods for removing someone from your Roblox friend list. You may use them to start over and experience Roblox in a different way. Then you may start making new acquaintances and adding them to your contact list.
Have you ever had to remove any Roblox friends? Which approach did you employ? Was the procedure quick and simple? Please let us know by leaving a comment in the space below. Do not forget to visit our website and show us some support