How To Get God Splitter in Remnant 2? If you are a fan of Remnant 2, you might be interested in getting one of the most powerful and unique melee weapons in the game: the Godsplitter. This blade has a badass appearance and has been created using the secret Fae metal. The Godsplitter shows its maximum potential in team plays due to its low attack boost but greater precision. In this blog post, I will show you how to get the Godsplitter in Remnant 2, as well as its features.
Steps to Get God Splitter in Remnant 2
- First, you need to defeat Imposter King Faerin, one of the main bosses in the game. He is located in the Fae Realm, a hidden area that can be accessed by using a Fae Key. You can find a Fae Key by completing the side quest “The Lost Key” in the Forest of Shadows.
- After you enter the Fae Realm, you need to fight your way through various enemies and puzzles until you reach Faerin’s throne room. He is a tough opponent who can summon minions, cast spells, and use his sword and shield.
- Once you defeat Faerin, he will drop the Melded Hilt, a unique crafting ingredient that is required to make the Godsplitter. Pick up the Melded Hilt and return to Ward 13.
- Go to McCabe, the weaponsmith at Ward 13, and talk to her. She will offer to craft the Godsplitter for you using the Melded Hilt, 7 Lumenite Crystals, and 650 Scrap. Accept her offer and she will give you the Godsplitter.
- Congratulations! You have obtained the Godsplitter, one of the most powerful and unique melee weapons in Remnant 2. You can equip it in your inventory and use it in combat. You can also upgrade it up to 10 times using different types of Iron, Lumenite Crystals, Scrap, and Simulacrum.
Features of God Splitter in Remnant 2
- It is a well-rounded blade that can deal decent damage and has a special ability that can enhance your melee attacks.
- The special ability is called Fracture, and it works like this: Charge Attacks taint the blood of targets, causing all attacks from Godsplitter to register as Weakspot hits for 2 seconds. Duration increases with additional fragments. Max. 35 seconds.
- It can be upgraded up to 10 times, increasing its damage output and effectiveness. To upgrade the Godsplitter, you need to use different types of Iron, Lumenite Crystals, Scrap, and Simulacrum.
- It has a badass appearance and has been created using the secret Fae metal. The Godsplitter shows its maximum potential in team plays due to its low attack boost but greater precision.
- It is one of the most powerful and unique melee weapons in Remnant 2, and it can make your game experience more enjoyable and challenging.
Conclusion for How To Get God Splitter in Remnant 2?
The Godsplitter is a weapon that can make your Remnant 2 adventure more fun and exciting. It is a blade that can deal high damage to enemies by hitting their weak spots and has a special ability that can increase the duration of this effect. It can also be upgraded to improve its performance and appearance. The Godsplitter is a rare and valuable weapon that can only be obtained by defeating one of the toughest bosses in the game, Imposter King Faerin.
ALSO READ: Where Is Amber Moonstone in Remnant 2?