How To Get Saviour in Remnant 2 The Savior is a long gun that can store and release energy with each shot and can be charged for more damage. It also has a unique mod that imbues its shots with fire, causing burning damage and fragmentation.
Steps to Get Saviour Gun in Remnant 2
- First, you’ll need to complete the game on the hardest difficulty mode: Apocalypse. This mode is not for the faint of heart, as it increases the enemies’ health, damage, and aggression. You’ll also face more elite enemies and bosses with new abilities. You’ll need to be well-equipped and prepared for this challenge, as well as have a good team if you’re playing co-op.
- Second, after you finish the game in Apocalypse mode, you’ll need to visit Brabus, the weapon merchant near the shooting range. He will sell you the Savior for a hefty price of 1,000 scraps. You can also buy other weapons and mods from him, but the Savior is the most exclusive and rare one.
- Third, once you buy the Savior, you can equip it and enjoy its amazing features. You can charge it by holding the fire button, and release it at the right moment for maximum damage. You can also use its mod to set your enemies on fire and make them explode into fragments that target other enemies. The Savior is especially effective against enemies with weak spots, as it has a high critical hit chance and a weak spot damage bonus.
Advantages of the Savior
- It can store and release energy with each shot and can be charged for more damage. This means that you can adjust the power of your shots depending on the situation and the enemy you’re facing.
- It has a unique mod that imbues its shots with fire, causing burning damage and fragmentation. This can help you deal with multiple enemies at once, as well as enemies that are resistant to physical damage.
- It has a high critical hit chance and a weak spot damage bonus. This makes it very effective against enemies with weak spots, such as bosses and elites. You can also use it to trigger elemental effects on your enemies, such as bleeding, corrosion, or shock.
Disadvantages of the Savior
- It is very expensive to buy. You’ll need to spend 1000 scrap to get it from Brabus, which is a lot of money in the game. You might want to save up some scrap before you buy it, or sell some items that you don’t need.
- It has a low magazine size and reload speed. You’ll only be able to fire six shots before you need to reload, which can take some time. This means that you’ll have to be careful with your ammo management and timing, as you might run out of bullets in the middle of a fight.
- It has a high recoil and spread. The Savior is not very accurate, especially when you charge it or use its mod. You’ll have to compensate for the recoil and spread by aiming carefully and controlling your fire rate. You might also want to use some mods or traits that improve your accuracy and stability.
Conclusion for How To Get Saviour in Remnant 2?
The Savior is one of the most powerful weapons in Remnant 2, but it also has some trade-offs that you should consider before using it. In this blog post, I have shown you how to get the Savior, as well as its advantages and disadvantages. The Savior can help you deal with various enemies and situations, but it also requires skill and strategy to be used effectively. You’ll have to balance its power, accuracy, and ammo consumption, as well as its mod and charge abilities. The Savior is not a weapon for everyone, but if you’re looking for a challenge and a reward, you might want to give it a try.
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and learned something new about Remnant 2. If you liked this post, please share it with your friends and fellow gamers. You can also subscribe to my blog for more tips, guides, and reviews on the latest games.
ALSO READ: How To Get Ford’s Scattergun in Remnant 2