Remnant 2: Thaen Seed Guide: Remnant 2 contains various secrets that will be revealed over time. One of these is the Thaen Seed, which appears to be an odd item until you understand it generates a potent consumable.
In Remnant 2, there are several unique quest items to find, including a horrible severed hand, and the rewards for employing them correctly can be excellent. The Thaen Seed is one of these unusual things. This odd seed has a multitude of applications, but picking which one to employ will require you to decide what will improve your build or gameplay experience the best.
Allow us to talk about Thaen Seed in Remnant 2, where to find it and what are some of the ways that you can use it to your benefit.
What is Thaen Seed in Remnant 2?
In Remnant 2, a Thaen Seed is a rare item. It is a little green seed with magical abilities, according to legend. In Ward 13, Thaen Seed can be used to plant a Thaen Tree.
The Thaen Tree will mature over time, yielding a Mature Thaen Fruit. Mature Thaen Fruit can be swallowed to resurrect a player who has been killed.
In short, Thaen Seed is a vital object that can save your life in a difficult situation. It may be used to resurrect a player after they have been slain, which is quite useful if you are playing in a severe difficulty setting.
Remnant 2: Where to Find Thaen Seed Guide
Yaesha, as previously stated, is the source of the Thaen Seed. The steps are as follows:
- Choose respectful responses and avoid anything that could lead to combat during your first meeting with the Eternal Empress and the Attendant.
- The goal is to find the Tarnished Key and Ornate Key in the Widow’s Court dungeon.
- You have the option of opening the Ornate Box. You should definitely open it for the sakeof this guide.
- In the dungeon, you must defeat the boss Corruptor.
- Return to the Eternal Empress to get your prize. You must not, however, give her the Thaen Seed in your dialogue reply. You’ll only get the Burden of the Rebel, a horrible ring, if you hand it over.
Apart from this, there are also a few more way in which you can easily obtain Thaen Seed, but these methods require you to be on a significantly higher level in Remnant 2. Let us explore these methods as well:
- Thaen Seed is mostly obtained as a drop from adversaries in Remnant 2. Thaen Seed opponents may mostly be found in the Widow’s Court Dungeon. This dungeon is accessible from the Earth realm.
- Completing the Widow’s Court Dungeon on the hardest difficulty level will give you a Thaen Seed. The higher the difficulty, the more likely it is that you will receive a Thaen Seed as a drop.
- You can exchange Thaen Seeds with other players.
- Warden Thrall, the Ward 13 merchant, sells Thaen Seed for 10000 Scrap. If you can conjure up that kind of currency, go ahead and buy it.
Remnant 2: Thaen Seed: How to Use Guide
Thaen Seed has two applications in Remnant 2. The applications are as follows:
- The Thaen Seed can be planted in Ward 13.
- You may present it to the Queen of the Red Throne.
Giving Thaen Seed to The Queen
If you present the Queen with Thaen Seed, she will award you the Burden of the Rebel ring. The Burden of the Rebel is a ring that decreases skill cooldowns by 15% and speeds up Relic use by 25%. It also grants you a one-of-a-kind effect known as “Second Chance.” Second Chance allows you to resurrect yourself after being murdered.
The Burden of the Rebel is a formidable ring that can be extremely useful in a battle. However, it is important to remember that the ring has a disadvantage. The ring will make you more vulnerable to harm, so use it with caution.
Planting The Thaen Seed
The Thaen Seed can only be sown in a soil area. Dirt patches can be found throughout Ward 13, including the courtyard, garden, and workshop. When you find a spot of dirt, interact with it to plant the Thaen Seed.
To grow, the Thaen Seed must be watered. You can water the Thaen Seed by interacting with a water source or using a Waterskin. It will take some time for the Thaen Seed to mature into a Thaen Tree.
The Thaen Tree will continue to grow throughout time. The more frequently you engage with the Thaen Tree, the faster it grows. You can also help the Thaen Tree grow faster by giving it Essence. You can obtain essence by fighting monsters or uncovering chests.
The exact time it takes for the Remnant 2 Thaen Tree to develop is determined by various factors, including the difficulty level you are playing on and how frequently you interact with the Thaen Tree.
When the Thaen Tree matures, it will yield a Mature Thaen Fruit. Interacting with the Mature Thaen Fruit allows you to harvest it. You will have the Mature Thaen Fruit in your inventory once you have harvested it.
You can use Mature Thaen Fruit by hitting the interact button while you are dead once you have it in your inventory.
The Remnant 2 Thaen Seed is a magical and rare item that is used as a quest item in the game. It may be planted in Ward 13 to grow a Thaen Tree, which will eventually produce a Mature Thaen Fruit capable of resurrecting players after death.
More Thaen Seed applications may be discovered over time. However, for the time being, only the two uses described above are known. For now, read Remnant 2: First Boss Guide.