How to Switch Accounts in Call of Duty Mobile: TiMi Studios created Call of Duty Mobile, which was published by Activision in India. The game has been a huge success all over the world. The availability of different multiplayer game modes could be one of the reasons for its success.
Some gamers choose to play with many accounts and hence switch between them after each match. Therefore, in this blog, we will try to guide you through the process of how to switch accounts in Call of Duty Mobile.
Create an Alternate COD Mobile Account
The first thing that you will need in order to switch accounts in the game is an alternate account to switch to. In case you have a secondary account ready to roll, skip this step and move on to the next step. Here, we explain how to logout of your old account and Login to the new one.
For the rest of you, here is a short guide on how to create an account in COD Mobile.
- To do this, you will need to download the game from the App Store or Google Play Store and install it on your device. Once the game is installed, open it, and go to the main menu.
- At this stage, the game should automatically ask you to log in with an existing account or Create a new account. Opt for the latter. This will bring up a new screen where you will need to enter your email address and create a password for your new account. Tap on Create to move forward.
- You will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the verification email that was sent to you. Once your email has been verified, you can log in to your Call of Duty Mobile account using your email address and password.
It is important to note that you can also create a Call of Duty Mobile account using your Facebook or Google Play account. To do this, simply select the “Facebook” or “Google Play” option on the login screen. From there, follow the on-screen instructions to log in using your social media account.
How to Logout of Call of Duty Mobile
To begin, let us look at how to log out of Call of Duty Mobile. To do so, follow the steps below-
- Launch the game and navigate to the main menu. Select the “Settings” tab at the bottom of the screen from this point.
- Once on the Settings page, you’ll notice several options on the left side of the screen. Tap on the “Legal and PRivacy” option after scrolling down. This will open a new window displaying information about your Call of Duty Mobile account.
- At the bottom of this screen, you will notice the option to “Logout.” When you tap on this option, a pop-up box appears asking you to confirm that you want to log out of your account. You will be logged out of your Call of Duty Mobile account if you select “Yes” to confirm.
It should be noted that logging out of your Call of Duty Mobile account will not erase any of your progress or data. Your account information will be retained, including your rank, unlocks, and awards,
How to Switch Accounts in Call of Duty Mobile
Now, let us look at how to log in to Call of Duty Mobile with your alternate account. To do so, launch the game and navigate to the main menu. Select the “Settings” tab once more from here.
At the bottom of the Settings tab, you will notice the option to “Login.” When you tap on this option, a pop-up window will open asking you to pick the account with which you want to log in. You can use your Google Play, Facebook, or Activision account to log in.
After you’ve chosen the account with which you wish to log in. You’ll need to enter your login information, such as your username and password. Once you’ve input this information, select the “Login” button to return to your Call of Duty Mobile account.
It is vital to know that you can only have one Call of Duty Mobile account open at any given time. If you attempt to log in to a different account while already logged in, you will be logged out of your current account, and your progress and data will be lost.
Don’t forget to show us your support by visiting our website. You will find it to be worth your while, it’s a gamer’s promise!