How to Switch Accounts in Rocket League: You must log out of one Rocket League account before signing into the other if you have two. Even though it is quite easy, it’s not entirely clear how to unlink your accounts. Additionally, players may link all their Rocket League accounts to a single Epic Games account thanks to Epic Games. If you decide against doing this, you can still switch between accounts by simply logging out.
In this article, we will try to answer all your queries regarding how to switch accounts in Rocket League. We will cover all of the platforms that the game is available on, so keep reading till you find yours!
How to Switch Accounts in Rocket League – Steam
If you purchased Rocket League using Steam, your Steam account is linked to the game. You can no longer create new accounts on Steam because the game is no longer available for purchase, but you can switch to another existing account.
- If you’re signed into Steam, select Steam from the top left menu.
- After clicking Log Out, go to Change Account.
- Using the account linked to the Rocket League account you want to access, sign into Steam once more.
- Fire up Rocket League.
However, Steam does have another option if you wish to log out of the account so another person can log in and play on the same device. Even if they didn’t purchase the game themselves, having it downloaded will allow them to play the game if they use the same computer. Another choice for allowing someone to play the game without having to be on the same computer is Family Share. You cannot play the game with a friend if you select Family Share.
How to Switch Accounts in Rocket League – Epic Games
It’s also incredibly easy to log out of your Rocket League account on the Epic Games Store. If you play Rocket League on multiple EGS accounts, keeping those accounts distinct will make it easier for you to easily switch between them. This is how you log out of your EGS account if you’re not sure how.
- To launch Epic Games, click your login.
- Select Sign Out.
- Then, you can create a new account or sign in using an already existing one.
You must create a new Epic Games Store account in order to play on a different Rocket League account. Your new Rocket League account will be connected to it after you create a new one.
How to Unlink Rocket League Account
You should probably unlink the currently linked account if you’ve linked the incorrect account to Epic Games or if you want to switch accounts for some reason. Although it may seem difficult, this is a straightforward process.
- Visit the Epic Games website and select Sign In from the top right menu.
- Logging in with the account you want to delink will bring you back to the home page where your username will appear in lieu of the sign-in button.
- Go to the Connections tab, then Accounts, after clicking the username, and then choose Account.
- You can see which platforms are currently using your account by using the Connections Tab. It is crucial to know where to look for it for security reasons. It is accessible via a web browser on a computer, a mobile device, and other platforms. All Rocket League players, regardless of the gaming platform, have this option.
After that, you can connect a different Epic Games Account to a Rocket League account.
Link Multiple Rocket League Accounts
You can access the shared inventory by doing this, but you must designate a primary account for your Account Level, ranking, and Rocket Pass advancement.
- Visit this link to activate Rocket League: https://www.rocketleague.com/.
- Log in to your Epic Games account by clicking Account Settings.
- You can now link more accounts across various console platforms.
- Once the accounts are linked, you can choose which account to use as the main account.
- Once you confirm your decision, you can proceed.
The new items you obtain when using a primary account will be assigned to that account, even though your inventories will be shared. Additionally, you have a monthly option to switch your main platform and account.
This link (https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053544734-How-Do-I-Unlink-Platforms-From-My-Epic-Games-Account-) will take you to a more in-depth Rocket League help page. Through the Rocket League Connect Accounts website page, you can, however, unlink and disconnect platforms from your account.
If you disconnect one of these accounts, you won’t be able to link that Epic Games Account to another platform of the same type in the future. This means that disconnecting one PlayStation account prevents you from later connecting to another PlayStation account.
And that bring our guide on How to Switch accounts in Rocket League to an end. Also read, Dark Iron Sword in Genshin Impact: Best Character.