[Solved] Baldur’s Gate 3 Cloud Save Not WorkiBaldur’s Gate 3 is a popular role-playing game that allows players to sync their save data between platforms, such as Steam and Stadia. However, some players have reported that they encounter a bug that prevents the game from syncing their cloud save properly. This can result in losing progress, being unable to load or save the game, or getting stuck in a loop of “Syncing Cloud Save” message.If you are one of those players who are facing this problem, don’t worry. In this blog post, I will show you some simple solutions that can help you fix the Baldur’s Gate 3 cloud save not working issue.
Solution 1: Turn off and on the cross save option
First and easiest solution is to turn off and on the cross save option in the game settings. This can help reset the cloud save process and resolve the bug. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open the game menu and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the last row of the Save Options section.
- Turn off the cross save option, and then turn it back on.
- Exit the menu and wait for the Syncing Cloud Save to complete.
- You may need to repeat this process a few times until the game finally saves.
Solution 2: Delete the Baldur’s Gate 3 folder in AppData
The second solution is to delete the Baldur’s Gate 3 folder in the AppData directory of your PC. This folder contains some temporary files that may interfere with the cloud save process. Deleting this folder can help clear the cache and fix the bug. Here are the steps to do this:
- Exit Baldur’s gate 3 and the Larian Studios Launcher.
- Go to This PC > Windows (C:) > Users > (username) > AppData > Local > Larian Studios and delete the folder named ‘Baldur’s Gate 3’.
- Restart the game and do not enable the cloud sync option.
Solution 3: Verify the integrity of game files
The third solution is to verify the integrity of game files on Steam or GOG. This can help detect and repair any corrupted or missing game files that may cause the cloud save issue. Here are the steps to do this:
- Go to the Steam or GOG library, right-click on Baldur’s Gate 3, and select ‘Properties’.
- In the ‘Local Files’ tab, select ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’.
- Wait for the process to complete and restart the game
Conclusion for [Solved] Baldur’s Gate 3 Cloud Save Not Working
I hope this post has helped you solve the Baldur’s Gate 3 cloud save not working issue. If you have any other solutions or questions, feel free to leave a comment below.