Why and How to Disable Enemy Proximity Effect in Assasins Creed (AC) Mirage Assassin’s Creed Mirage is the latest installment in the popular stealth-action franchise, and it offers a more immersive and challenging experience than its predecessors. One of the ways to enhance your stealth gameplay is to disable the enemy proximity effect, which is a feature that shows you the location and status of nearby enemies through walls and other obstacles. In this blog post, we will explain why and how to disable this effect, and what benefits it can bring to your gameplay.
What is the enemy proximity effect in Assasins Creed (AC) Mirage
The enemy proximity effect is a setting that allows you to see the enemies that are close to you, even if they are behind walls or other objects. This can be useful for planning your attacks and avoiding detection, but it can also make the game too easy and unrealistic. The enemy proximity effect is enabled by default in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, but you can turn it off if you want a more realistic and immersive stealth experience.
Why disable the enemy proximity effect?
Disabling the enemy proximity effect can make Assassin’s Creed Mirage more enjoyable and challenging for several reasons:
- It increases the sense of immersion and realism. You will have to rely on your own senses and skills to locate and eliminate your targets, rather than having a radar that tells you where they are. This can make you feel more like an actual assassin in 9th-century Baghdad, rather than a modern-day gamer with a HUD.
- It adds more tension and suspense to your gameplay. You will never know for sure if there is an enemy around the corner or behind a door, and you will have to be more careful and alert when moving around. You will also have to deal with the consequences of your actions, as killing an enemy might alert others nearby.
- It rewards your creativity and strategy. You will have to use your tools and abilities more effectively, such as the hidden blade, the smoke bomb, the grappling hook, and the eagle vision. You will also have to explore your surroundings more thoroughly, looking for hidden paths, vantage points, and opportunities to assassinate your targets.
How to disable the enemy proximity effect?
Disabling the enemy proximity effect is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Pause the game and go to the Options menu.
- Select Gameplay Settings.
- Scroll down to Enemy Proximity Effect and toggle it off.
That’s it! You have now disabled the enemy proximity effect in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, and you can enjoy more immersive and challenging stealth gameplay. If you want to enable it again, just follow the same steps and toggle it on.
Conclusion for Why and How to Disable Enemy Proximity Effect in Assasins Creed (AC) Mirage
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is a game that offers a lot of options and customization for players who want to tailor their gameplay experience. One of these options is the enemy proximity effect, which can make the game easier or harder depending on your preference. Disabling this effect can make Assassin’s Creed Mirage more immersive, realistic, tense, and rewarding for stealth fans who want a challenge. If you are one of them, we recommend you try it out and see for yourself how it changes your gameplay. Have fun!