Best agents to grind in Valorant for beginners: Valornat since its release in 2020 has become one of the most popular games luring loads of new players every month. One of the most played FPS games right now Valorant has transformed the classical FPS game concept into a more tactical and strategic game. Valorant unlike AAA games doesn’t require a high-end PC so it can be easily played on low-end PCs too. This is one of the reasons why it is one of the most played games right now another reason is the structure of the game and its new interesting idea of involving different characters and their abilities in an FPS game.
Valorant has a lot of game modes like the deathmatch, unrated, escalation, spike rush, and competitive. The competitive mode is one of the most played modes of the game as this mode gives the ranking to a player. Every game mode is different from the others but in all game modes, you will be joined by other players playing on that same server. Valorant has a lot of beautifully designed maps that offer great graphics. Each map requires a different strategy to play on so you players need to adapt to different maps to ace the game.
What are agents in Valorant?
Each player plays as a character called an agent so agents are the playable characters in Valorant. Each agent in valorant belongs to a class. There are a total of 4 classes of agents in Valorant and there are a total of 19 agents in valorant named –
The four different classes of agents in Valorant are-
Different agents hail from different parts/countries of the world so there is enough diversity in the agents. Each class of agents has a different role to perform for their team duelists can frag for their team using their abilities and sentinels are the defensive agents whose responsibility is to lock down the area to restrict enemy movements. Each agent comes has a total of 4 abilities out of 4 one ability comes for free at the beginning of the round it is called the signature ability and the two needs to be bought using creds. The last ability is known as the ultimate ability which is recharged by taking orbs, killing enemies, or planting spikes.
Five agents are initially available to choose from in Valorant additional two agents can be unlocked after playing a few games. To unlock more agents you will have to complete agent contracts and gain XP on them. Agents are unlocked at tier 5 of their contract after that the more tiers are unlocked the more rewards you get.
What are best agents to grind in Valorant for beginners?
The following agents are available at the beginning of the game and are very easy for any beginner so here are the best agents to grind in Valorant for beginners-
Brimstone belongs to the class of controllers the abilities of brimstone are-
- Signature: Sky Smoke- Using a tactical map, Sky Smoke allows you to deploy smoke clouds from the sky. These clouds last for a while, and in the process, obscure enemy lines of fire.
- Purchasable: Stim Beacon and Incendiary- Stim beacon spawns a field in front of Brimstone that grants RapidFire (increased fire rate) to anyone inside. Incendiary uses a grenade launcher kind of device that fires incendiary grenades. The grenades follow a projectile and do not explode upon landing rather they create a small area of fire by bursting. The fire decreases the hitpoints of players coming in contact with it.
- Ultimate: Orbital Strike- Orbital strike allows you to fire a laser from the sky using a selected location on the map. The laser deals damage over time to anyone caught inside.
SAGE (One of the best agent to grind in Valorant for beginners)
Sage belongs to the class of sentinels and is one of the most preferred
- Signature: Healing orb- Incredibly versatile, healing orb allows you to heal yourself or your teammates. A standard shot will administer healing over time to a teammate in your crosshairs, while an alternative fire will heal Sage. Every team requires a healer and Sage is always the first choice.
- Puchasable: Barrier orb and Slow Orb- The barrier orb spawns a solid wall wherever you fire it, while the Slow orb creates a field that slows players and prevents jumping. Note that slow orb applies to all players, not just your enemies.
- Ultimate: Resurrection- Resurrection allows you to revive a dead teammate. The process takes time, though, so be careful when using this ability.
The two purchasable abilities require some careful planning, however, although powerful on their own, these abilities work best when paired with others.
Sova belongs to a class of initiators and is available at the beginning of the game.
- Signature: Recon Bolt- Fires a recon bolt that reveals enemy locations within a limited range. It looks like a normal arrow but it works as a GPS and marks the enemy.
- Purchasable: Owl drone and Shock Bolt- Owl drone allows you to use an aerial drone to spot enemies and tag them, the drone can be destroyed with gunfire. A shock bolt is like a firey arrow but instead of fire, it has electricity equipped with it. The bolt detonates after striking the ground and deals damage to the enemies.
- Ultimate: Hunter’s Fury- It fires three energy blasts in a straight line which deals much damage to the enemies. These blasts can even travel across the walls or any obstacle on the map.
There are many more agents that a few players may find easier to play with but the three agents mentioned above are very easy to start your game with.
Also, read How to play valorant with friends.