How To Easily Complete Todoroki and Deku Quests: The latest Fortnite collaboration has arrived, with three new characters from the hit anime My Hero Academia appearing in Chapter 4 Season 4 for Epic Games’ Fortnite battle royale title.
It’s a new season of Fortnite, and Epic Games is back with yet another anime collaboration. Fortnite’s most recent update, v26.10, introduces the second wave of characters from the popular Shonen anime My Hero Academia. Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima, and Mina Ashido will take part in the battle royale!
In this article, let us take a closer look at the latest Fortnite X My Hero Academia Season which brings a host of new quests for Deku and 6 additional quests introduced for Todoroki. Let us begin our how to easily complete Todoroki and Deku Quest in Fortnite.
What are Todoroki and Deku Quest in Fortnite?
Fortnite x My Hero Academia is an exciting collaboration that allows players to play as their favorite characters and use their superpowers on the island.
Fortnite introduces a new set of quests for Deku with the arrival of new heroes. Completing these quests immerses players in My Hero Academia lore while also awarding valuable XP.
Not only does Fortnite’s latest collaboration feature Deku Quests, but also Todoroki Quests! Players can add another layer of excitement to their Fortnite journey by completing six My Hero Academia quests!
Let us now have a look at the quest that players can take to earn increased XP rewards in Fortnite.
- Damage opponents using Deku’s Smash (500) for 20,000 XP
- Collect Deku’s Smash from an eliminated opponent (1) for 20,000 XP
- Assist in searching All Might’s Supply Drops (3) for 20,000 XP
- Travel distance in the air (10,000) for 20,000 XP
- Activate Augments (10) for 20,000 XP
- Acquire Accolades (25) for 20,000 XP
- Deal explosive damage to opponents or structures (1,000) for 20,000 XP
- Deploy Todoroki’s Ice Wall (5) for 20,000 XP
- Deal damage to structures with fire (5,000) for 20,000 XP
- Collect Todoroki’s Ice Wall in different matches (3) for 20,000 XP
- Outlast opponents (500) for 20,000 XP
- Hit headshots or eliminate opponents (25) for 20,000 XP
- Travel distance with a follower (1,000) for 20,000 XP
- Collect legendary items or better (5) for 20,000 XP
Bonus Goal – Complete 6 My Hero Academia Quest for a Level-up in the Battle Pass.
Tips to Easily Complete Todoroki and Deku Quests in Fortnite X My Hero Academia
1. Only in All Might Supply Drops can you find the powerful Deku’s Smash item. These supply drops appear at random throughout the Fortnite map mid-game, typically beginning with the second Storm Circle. Look for the All Might icon on your map and mini-map!
2. While the new Todoroki’s Ice Wall item can be found in the randomly spawning All Might Supply Drops, it is also possible to find it in Loot Chests, Rare Chests, and even as ground loot. Rare Chests are most likely to be found in Vaults and jungle biome puzzle rooms.
3. To travel long distances in the air, you will want to redeploy your glider whenever possible. Keep an eye out for Loot Island during your matches – Rifts usually appear on the ground around Loot Island when it spawns randomly in the middle of a match. Step into a Rift to teleport into the air and relaunch your glider!
Do not worry; completing Deku and Todoroki quests will be simple. All these quests are simple to complete. When in-game, check out the Quest Tab to see which quest you are on and to keep track of your progress.
The best way to finish all of Todoroki’s quests is to obtain Todoroki’s Ice Wall mythic, which can help you complete a number of quests.
Also, read How To Get Experiment A-7 Weapon in Starfield.