How to Update Minecraft Bedrock to 1.19.30: 1.19 Minecraft Multiple hotfix fixes have already been released for the Wild Update. The most recent round of changes is now available to Bedrock Edition players with version 1.19.30.
Mojang has simplified and streamlined the Minecraft: Bedrock Edition updating procedure. However, because this version is available on numerous platforms, including PC, console, and mobile, the technique for downloading the most recent update may differ from device to device.
Fortunately, each procedure is really straightforward, and in many situations, so let us begin our tutorial on how to Update Minecraft Bedrock to 1.19.30
How to Install Minecraft 1.19.30 on Bedrock Platforms
As long as the game has been downloaded, Bedrock Edition is usually done automatically. This is due, in part, to the fact that many platforms are programmed to automatically update the title by default. However, some players may want to manually instal patches, which can take a variety of forms depending on the platform. Despite this, each system offers a very simple mechanism for updating the game to the latest version with minimal fuss.
Download Update 1.19.30 on Each Bedrock Edition on Every Platform
- Navigate to the Microsoft Store, which may be located in the downloads area under console apps.
- You’ll need to scroll or do a search to locate Minecraft now.
- If you already have the game installed, you should be able to download the latest update once you get to the game’s download page.
- If the game app does not update automatically, you will need to manually upgrade Minecraft via the shop, just like the Xbox version.
- Navigate to your dashboard’s PlayStation Store app.
- Then look for Minecraft in the featured games section or use the search box to discover it.
- Similar to the Xbox version, open the game website and click the download button, which should update the title in a few moments.
- Navigate to the Nintendo eShop by selecting it from your Switch’s home screen.
- Search for Minecraft or find it elsewhere (it’s usually near the top of the best-seller list on other platforms).
- Get the app update from the eShop.
- You can also choose the game from your dashboard, tap the + or – button, and then select Software Update from the resulting menu.
- Updating the game on PC or Mac should be a simple process.
- Simply run the game launcher, which should have come with the game when it was first downloaded.
- After a few moments, the Bedrock Edition download should be complete, and users should be able to begin playing the game.
- To upgrade the game on Android and iOS devices, go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, accordingly.
- Find the game’s download page there.
- Instead of a download button, there should be an update button that you may push to begin the update.
How to Find the Current Version of Minecraft?
The version number may be seen in the bottom right of the Minecraft home screen.
iOS and Android
- Open the App Store or Google Play on your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Look for “Minecraft” in the search bar.
- If you already own Minecraft, you should be requested to update it if it isn’t already. If you have the most recent version installed, click Open and play.
Minecraft for PlayStation should automatically update. If your PS is not set to automatic updates:
- Locate the game and click the Options option.
- Check for Updates and install if any pending ones appear.
Windows 10 and later
Minecraft for Windows should automatically update to the current version. If it fails to update:
- Launch the Microsoft Store.
- Select the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose Downloads and updates.
- Receive updates
All installed software should be updated (including Minecraft).
- Navigate to My Apps & Games and select Minecraft.
- Choose More Options.
- Control the game and its add-ons.
- Select Updates
Any updates will be posted here. If there are no updates accessible here, your game has been fully updated!
Minecraft was never the easiest game to update, but Mojang has gone to tremendous pains to make the process easier than ever. Whatever method users choose to enhance their title, it should happen swiftly and with little to no work. Set the game application to update automatically on whatever platform you’re playing on for maximum performance.
Also, read How Rare is Rooted Dirt in Minecraft.