How to use Mystic gateways in God of War: If you have been thinking about how to use Mystic gateways in God of War then do not worry you are at the right place. In this article, we will discuss how to use Mystic gateways in God of War and how they will help you.
What are Mystic Gateways in God of War?
The Mystic Gateways in God of War will be your stylish way to travel around the game. It’s basically a fast trip system that allows you to snappily zip across the chart, jumping from one region to the coming without having to spend too important time walking around. You won’t incontinently be suitable to use these gateways, however. In this companion, we’re going to cover what you need to know about how to use the Mystic Gateways in God of War.
The Mystic Gateways are only available as a one-way trip system when you begin God of War. When you walk through the primary gateway in Tyr’s Temple to the others, you won’t be suitable to travel back through them. The Mystic Gateways open up and come available for you like a traditional fast trip system after completing the hunt, Realm Between Realms.
It’s a primary story, where you gain the Unity Stone. Without it, you can not use the gateways as a two-way system. We recommend working your way through the story to gain the Unity Stone ahead of fussing too important about not being suitable to use these structures.
After you gain the Unity Stone, you have to step through the gateway and select where you want to go. You’ll need to walk through the Realm Between Realms to travel there, which generally involves a bit of dialogue between Mimir, Atreus, and Kratos. However, you can only use the Mystic Gateway at Tyr’s Temple to travel to the other Mystic Gateways you discover, If you don’t have the Unity Stone.
The further Mystic Gateways you discover throughout the realms, the further locales you can snappily visit as you progress through God of War.
Where can you find Mystic gateways in God of War?
Let’s have a look at where we can find Mystic Gateways, and don’t worry if you miss any, you’ll be suitable to return to any area after time.
Tyr’s Temple Mystic Gateways
1. Brok’s Shop – Located in Tyr’s Temple, this is the veritably first Mystic Gateway you encounter. You can always return them from any of the other gateways.
The Mountain Mystic Gateways
1. The Summit – After leaving the peak with Mimir’s head, head down the path in the reverse.
Copses Mystic Gateways
1. Home – This is near Kratos ’ and Atreus ’ home positions.
The River Pass Mystic Gateways-
1. The Witch’s Cave Upper position – set up when rowing back to the witch’s delve from Lake of Nine.
Northridge Stronghold Mystic Gateways-
1. Northri Gorge – Once Lake of Nine has been lowered all the way, row straight north through a narrow delve.
2. Northri Stronghold – After unleashing a gate along at the region’s former Jeremiah gate with the Unity Stone, you can dock then.
Remains of the Ancient Jeremiah Gateways-
1. Remains of the Ancient – incontinently after docking at the north end of Lake of Nine.
Konunsgard Mystic Gateways-
1. King’s Hollow – A trip through the delve at Forgotten Caverns in Lake of Nine to reach this gate.
2. Konunsgard – On the western edge at the bottom of a palace
Fafnir’s Stockroom Jeremiah Gateways-
1. Fafnir’s Stockroom Entrance – Reached by rowing your boat into Fafnir’s Ravine in the northeast part of Lake of Nine.
Shores of Nine Mystic Gateways-
Note There seems to be some strange imbrication in the game’s collection menus on the chart. Some of these Mystic Gateways are also counted in individual areas, similar to Stone Falls. It’s a little confusing.
1. NiNiflheimealm Tower – Located atop the NiNiflheimower.
2. Lookout Tower – At the Lookout Tower once the water has been lowered doubly.
3. Muspelheim Realm Tower – At the Muspelheim Realm Tower( surprise!)
4. VoVolunteerines – At the VoVolunteerines formerly water is lowered doubly.
5. Stone Falls – At Stone Falls there’s a Mystic Gateway with its namesake.
6. Alfheim Realm Tower – At the Alfheim Real Tower is another Mystic Gateway.
7. Mason’s Channel – At The Mason’s Channel you’ll find this gateway.
8. Forgotten Caverns – At Forgotten grottoes are named after their position.
Thamur’s Corpse Mystic Gateways
1. Mason Entrance – Right at the North wharf.
2. Mason Finale – At the wharf near the south penetrated via the Mason’s Channel.
Council of Valkyries Mystic Gateways
1. Council of Valkyries – After crossing the ground in the area with the 8 thrones.
Veithurgard Mystic Gateways
1. Veithurgard – On the sand south of the lake.
Landsuther Mines Mystic Gateways
1. Landsuther Mines – At Brok’s shop.
That’s all the Mystic Gateways we’ve stumbled across so far. However, you may have seen that there are Mystic Gateways outside there as well If you’ve explored any of the Hidden Chambers of Odin. They’re designed to let you snappily get back from one of them, or to get to them latterly in the game when you’re strong enough to take on the Valkyries. In the meantime, feel free to check out our God of War Guide Hub for further helpful tips and tricks.
God of War has no provision for fast travel in the game. The game has Mystic Gateways which allows a player to travel fast on the map. There are a lot of Mystic Gateways in the game scattered across the world of God of War.
Also read, How to get Venti in Genshin Impact.